Planning a date night? Is your nanny out sick? Request an on-call nanny!
Our on-call nannies undergo the same rigorous vetting as our long-term candidates.
How It Works
- On-Call is for families who are comfortable with us booking any nanny from our thoroughly vetted, fully screened On-Call nanny pool.
- Call, email or text us the details of your request including date and time.
- We will work on your request and email you a confirmation once we have booked a nanny for you.
- The nanny will call you to confirm details.
- We will only book a nanny for you that is qualified to work with your child’s age group. However, you can request your favorite nanny and we can check if she is available.
- Let us know if driving will be required on the job, if your child is sick or if a parent will be at home.
- We have an after-hours phone for emergency requests (same day or next day requests).
- We require a 4 hour minimum for all of our on-call bookings.
- Agency fees are non-refundable.
- For cancellations with less than 12 hours’ notice, the nanny must be paid for the 4 hour minimum.
- If you make a request for multiple days, we will most likely have to book multiple candidates. We aim for as much consistency as possible.
|Annual Membership Fee||$300|
|Placement Fee||$30 per day|
|Emergency Placement Fee||$55 per day|
|Nanny Rate||$20 per hour for 1 child|
|Nanny Rate for 0-6 month olds||$25 per hour for 1 child|
|Nanny Rate for multiples under 1 year old||$28 per hour|
|Additional children||$1 more for each additional child|
|Rate for Household Support||$25 per hour|