Advanced NCS training coming to Seattle on November 3rd & 4th, 2018!
This two day workshop will provide the latest in Newborn Care education, NCS training, business tips, techniques and more.
This weekend training will provide the latest in Newborn Care education, NCS training, business tips and techniques, and more.
- Advanced Sleep Conditioning Techniques
- Advanced Infant Feeding: the science behind breast-milk, formula and alternatives, plus working with babies with cleft palate, babies on feeding tubes and other specialty devices
- Infant Brain Development and how sleep, nutrition and environment impact newborn brain development
- Working with Premature Babies
- Special Needs Car Seat Use for Preemies
- Working with Multiples-twins, triplets and more!
- Working for High Profile Clients
- Alternative Care Options for Common Infant Ailments
- Difficulties in the NCS world and how to handle them
- Better Business Practices
- Access to our PRIVATE NCS & Mentoring Facebook Group
- Comprehensive Training Workbook
- This class REQUIRES (minimum one of the below items):
- Prior NCS Training – NCS Foundational class OR NCS approved training course (instructor approval required) +
- minimum 1 NCS job
- Postpartum Doula Training plus at least one Postpartum Doula client with hands on baby care
- 3 years equivalent experience as NCS or PPD and instructor approval
For any questions, you can email [email protected]